SEMINAR “HALAL: A GLOBAL CONCEPT”
Place: Rabanales Campus, room B14 of the Averroes classroom building, University of Córdoba
Date: April 13, 2012
- Inform, disseminate and sensitize the general population about the halal concept as a global ethical and healthy lifestyle.
- Promote intercultural integration through the business world.
- Inform about the Halal Certification to the industrial food companies, distributors, points of sale, hotels, restaurants and tourist services of Córdoba.
- Advise on the halal market and the opening of new national and international markets.
- The Cordoban population in general.
- Students of Veterinary Medicine, Food Science and Technology, Agronomists from Córdoba.
- Representatives and leaders of the Muslim community of Córdoba.
- Companies from Córdoba belonging to sectors in which potentially halal food/products or services are produced or marketed.
- Agri-food companies. (producers, distributors, supermarkets).
- Hotel chains.
- Savings banks and banking entities.
- Pharmaceutical companies.
- Documentation related to the different presentations of the day.
- Information regarding the Halal Guarantee Certification.
- Informative questionnaire at the end of the day.
- April 13, 2012
- 10:00 – Isabel Romero. Halal, a door to integration and the opening of new markets.
- 10:30 – Manuela Jodral. Food science and halal food safety.
- 11:00 – Halal breakfast. a little tasting
- 12:00 – Abdelatif Bilal Ibn Samar L agarriga. Consumption guidelines and basic tips for buying halal food.
- 12:30 – Hashim Cabrera. A spiritual vision of the halal.
- 13:00 – Questions and discussion.
Isabel Romero , director of the Halal Institute.
Manuela Jodral , professor at the University of Córdoba.
Abdelatif Bilal Ibn Samar Lagarriga , president of the Vida Halal consumer and user association.
Hashim Cabrera , Muslim painter and thinker. Director of Webislam.
Islamic Board Halal Institute
University of Cordoba
INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION
Telephones: 902431937 – 957634071 – 652523510
Limited space: 60 people.
Free seminar. Please confirm attendance.
Download registration form